Monday will be 2 months since F’s family returned to court for the additional paperwork.
While the judge continues to work, all the law clerks are on strike and they need to sign every court document.
Our agency’s lawyer appealed to one of the IBESR staff on Friday, explaining the difficulties and delays in our’s and a second case requesting special consideration to release our case.
The case will be reviewed with the current paperwork, the doctor’s reports and certificates, and if both the staff member and the IBESR psychologist concurs our file will be released.
F continues to do well and has adjusted smoothly to summer vacation from school.
- All the paperwork gets turned in next week to IBESR without delay or errors.
- That the psychologist concurs with the results.
- That the review of the case results in the release of our file.
- That the clerks return to work and are paid or treated fairly.
- That the lawyer can make sure things happen in a timely fashion.
- That the 30 day waiting period can also be waved in our case so we can enter courts soon.
- Cory’s finger prints to be refreshed
- That they confirm that Kris’s fingerprints have been found under her legal name and are being refreshed.
Thank you for your prayers.