Yesterday while visiting friends we watched a sermon from the Radiant Church... on the 5th chapter of Mark, the Essential Gospel: Part 5 Miracle in Motion
- Many miracles do not happen all at once...
- Delays = Divine Direction
- invatations to trust
- greatest oppotunies can come from interruptions
- 'It is possible' is always accompanied with 'why bother'
- truth does not always equal fact
- ignore the doubters
- Truth..with God..All things are possible
- 'Do not fear, only believe'
- Hard = just a chapter in your story...not the whole story
- No way....Yaweh! Believe it.
- Its NOT the end
- King has one more move...chess game is not over.
Very encouraging for us.
We did recieve good news that our expiring I-600 visa fingerprints can be 'refreshed' or updated without our having to travel for an appointment. Cory's are in process and Kris' will be soon [they couldn't find her under Thede..due to the hyphenated last name!]
Just received our 2 month update on F. He is doing well in the new foster home. Finshed up the school year and transitioning to a summer schedule. Continues to pray about the paperwork and being able to come home.