|Very small wild flowers|
Just passed the middle of September this week...keep praying.
In the Facebook group for Haiti adoptions the celebration for four new referrals continues as do the prayers that many more will follow in rapid sucession.
A new update from God's Littlest Angels can be seen here.
-yesterday they received 17 dossiers for abandoned children in their care to take to children's courts for the mayor to sign, joining the 4 from earlier. [after this step families will receive referrals for these children]
-other creches have also received dossiers.
-no more lists of possible matches will be accepted by IBESR from the creches
-no new dossiers accepted this month.
- A few referrals made
- Children's dossiers released for the Children's Court Step
- Visiting churches with our guests allow us to remind them to pray for Haiti's families and children in orphanages as well as for our children specifically.
- An update from our new international adoption coordinator in the USA. Nothing new to report but happy that it looks like we will be getting timely updates.
- Continued referrals
- Children's Courts to work in a timely fashion
- families and mayors to make their court dates
- Bonding trip dates-need to be coordinated with IBESR
- Release from IBESR of families already completed their bonding trip
- release of old law/ procedure families
- Improvement of efficiency, accuracy, organization of IBESR
- Progress for folks in the other steps that follow IBESR-courts, visas, passports
- All USA adoption agencies need renewed permission to work in Haiti.
- Working out of new fees for the new process and for the families needing to cover the increased costs
- Orphanages and creches taking care of the children
- Waiting families
- Transition to families