YEAH!!! All three doctors reports have been completed and the staff of our creche picked them up.
Now they will be delivered to the judge to compose a judgement.
If things go as expected the judgement will be completed soon and then turned into IBESR.
Then we will once again be waiting for our exit.
Hope continues to increase but with the shadow of remembering all the weeks and months that we waited last year for 'one last signature' only to learn of new requested/required paperwork.
Thank you for continuing to lift up our adoption process and F in your prayers.
We know that he had school off this past week but enjoyed working and playing with some visitors.