Yes, they entered the same month we did, but they matched in September and bonded in October, so only a little over two months to exit.
Eight months ago, the last signature for our referral was added to our chart. We matched and bonded in early May.
In 9 days we will be 2 YEARS in IBESR. [1, 257 days since the door opened to our adoption journey]
Honestly, I'm tired of waiting.
Tired of praying to exit.
Tired of wondering when F will come home.
Tired of not being able to make plans without
having to add 'depending on our adoption
Tired of waiting to order kindergarten supplies.
Tired of speculating about F's homecoming.
Tired of guessing when we get to see him again
and how our interactions will look like now
that he knows we are his family.
Tired of puzzling over the delays.
Tired of thinking about renewing paperwork or starting visa paperwork over again.
- I confess my weaknesses to my support team so that you can pray.
- I thank the Lord for our support team and F's team providing care of him and pouring love and attention into his life.
- I turn up the volume on praise songs and repeat my encouraging 'adoption play list' songs.
- I choose to keep my eyes on the Lord.
- To say I will wait on Him.
- I ask for the strength and wisdom to wait well.
- I will pray for His will.
- I call on His strength to hold us up.
- I request that F and all of us will remain full of hope and confidence in our heavenly Father.
- I stand on His promises.
- I request intervention and miracles.
- We claim victory.
This morning in church a young man shared a story and repeated this verse several times.
Psalm 50:15 "call upon me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you, and you will honor me"
also saw this one this morning in a blog Psalm 71:14 "As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. "
Lord deliver us. Lord we will honor you even during the wait. Lord help us to always have hope in You and praise You!